X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ Failing

My rig:

-AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz Socket AM3 125W
    -G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
    -ASUS M4A79XTD EVO AM3 AMD 790X ATX AMD Motherboard
    -XFX HD-489A-ZDFC Radeon HD 4890 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
    -Thermaltake W0116RU 750W Complies with ATX 12V 2.2 & EPS 12V version SLI Ready CrossFire Certified

I've thought it was my graphics card doing all this damage to my mental health troubleshooting hours and hours, searching the forums and calling up XFX every week. But after doing a memory test, It shows that the memory encounters errors everytime running one. The problems its been causing is complete lock ups during games and sometimes through just surfing the internet (Rarely) which requires a reboot with the reset button (Screen goes black [Sometimes Grey] sound loops for a few seconds then monitor goes into "no-Input'' and goes into Stand-by). I've tried all the configs ive been given through these forums and from techs. Before i apply for a RMA, I was wonderinf if anyone else has some input for me.

Thank you.

Ok now im really confused... I look at the configurator on the site and my ram does not show up on the list... Did i copy the wrong number down from newegg? Or did newegg copy the wrong number down... Seems as if I have it correct. Are there any techs on that can post about this?

F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ This is listed on my Newegg order.

Comment

Hiya

I have this memory in my PC have the same issues, memory errors galore.

Waiting for my PC Manufacturer to get a new batch in then they are going to replace it.

Rad

Comment

Some CPUs may need +0.1V to the CPU-NB Voltage to fully support DDR3-1600. What you can also do is test each stick individually to make sure no modules are defective and causing the problem.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
        X