Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Every cold boot a memory related bluescreen (4GB-Kit G-Skill PC3-12800U CL9)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every cold boot a memory related bluescreen (4GB-Kit G-Skill PC3-12800U CL9)

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA and so on. Every morning I boot. I already did the following: Switched the mainboard, got new ram (gskill again, had ripjaws before), switched the GPU, switched the harddrive, installed different operation systems on differen't harddrives. The problem remains. I don't know if its that cold boot bug I keep hearing about, maybe the ram I bought after that had the same problem. I don't know what else it could be. I already set the timings like a gskill support member told me, it didn't help.

The PC is well cooled and up to date. My mainboard is a revision 2 Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H.

Go ahead and send them in for new replacements and the new set should work better.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Are you sure? Because I already got a new pair and it was exactly the same with them. Is that possible?

Also, do I have to send it somewhere else when I live in Germany?

Comment

Does work fine after you hard reset the computer? Or does it always blue screen?

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

I get one bluescreen after it was off for around 8 hours (overnight), and when I then restart it works fine for the rest of the day, rebooting and everything.

Comment

Send the memory in for new replacements and the new set should work better.

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
            X