Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query

Hi i have a Asus M4A79XTD Evo with 2 x2gb F3-10666 CL9D-4GBRL,AMD PHENOM 11X4 955 C3,HIS 5770 OCZ MOD X STREAM PRO 700 WATT psu.

The problem is ive been getting a funny issue when starting my pc my pc powers up and all fans run but the monitor stays in standby mode this also happens when i reset the pc.This doesnt happen all the time but 80% of the time and i have been told its down to memory issue can anyone help thanks

Test each module by itself and see if both modules have the same problem.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Ran both memory modules on there own system started up ok restarted pc a couple of times in windows all ok but it failed once on one stick when i pressed the reset button.Put both sticks in and started to get same problems as before have to reset a couple of times to get it going.Tried to manual set timing 9 9 9 24 t2 but end up with same results but noticed the core voltage dropped down to 1.003 .The motherboard rev is 101 g
      Last edited by Pete; 06-23-2010, 12:21 PM.

Comment

What slots do you have them installed in? Did you try the other slots?

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Have had installed in the blue slots and have tried black slots and one in blue and blue same problem

Comment

If you'd like, send the memory in for new replacements to see if the new set resolves your problem.

http://www.gskill.com/rma.php

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH

Comment

Well hopefully ive solved the problem reinstalled windows and loaded up all the drives again starts first time but any sigh of it again i will send the memory back for replacements

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                Well hopefully ive solved the problem reinstalled windows and loaded up all the drives again starts first time but any sigh of it again i will send the memory back for replacements
                Spoke to soon will send back memory i think

Comment

Working...
                X