Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M Mattner View Post
    Hi,

any chance you could share your BIOS settings.

I have basically the same setup as you (same m/board and RAM), and I'm about to RMA my RAM and replace it with a new set (the memory is failing MEMTEST at any speed greater than 1066), meaning I cannot perform an overclock of any type on the CPU.

I figure, after getting my new set of RAM, I will setup my system to match your settings, and go from there.
    See Post # 11 above. It has the settings. If you need others, please post again and let me know which one(s). I will post them tonight when I get home from work.

CK

Comment

Originally posted by CancerKiller View Post
      See Post # 11 above. It has the settings. If you need others, please post again and let me know which one(s). I will post them tonight when I get home from work.

CK
      Thanks,

But since posting I ran with what you had above and it ran sweet first time.

Its amazing how much better this process was with good sticks of RAM. So I'll definitely be RMA'ing my original sticks and putting in the replacements to build it up to 12GM.

Comment

Originally posted by M Mattner View Post
        Thanks,

But since posting I ran with what you had above and it ran sweet first time.

Its amazing how much better this process was with good sticks of RAM. So I'll definitely be RMA'ing my original sticks and putting in the replacements to build it up to 12GM.
        Glad it worked.

Comment

Working...
        X