Timing needed for F3-17600CLD-DDR3-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timing needed for F3-17600CLD-DDR3-22

I am starting build for new computer, first time g skill user. Hopefully a forum member or staffer can help me out with settings/timings for RAM. I am using EVGA FTW P55 motherboard. Thanks in advance ...Steve

Sorry should have added cpu info, running intel i7 860, plan to overclock but i will deal with evga on that matter unless someone has same platform with stable overclock settings, i am willing to give it a try..thanks again

Comment

These four sticks (8GB) are very difficult to tame.....if you plan to run at 2200+MHz plus 4.0+GHz OC.

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=4622

My box running very stable at 2050HMz and 4.08GHz OC now.

Comment

Enable the XMP Profile and notice all the settings that change. See if that works, let me know. You may also need to raise CPU VTT Voltage.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Arrrrggggh...waiting for ssd

Well decided before starting build, I would order SSD, so things will have to wait a few days. I will get back to forum with first few attempts and results, hopefully all goes well....

I am so excited about this build, replaces my last system which was pretty nice but was stolen from my house ( break-in....that hurt, lost PC, TV and surround system...)

Corsair Obsidian 800 ( man its big, but the greatest cable management I have ever seen)
          EVGA FTW P55
          Corsair 750 PSU
          GSkill DDR3 220 Ram 4 GB with Turbulence Fan
          Intel i7 860
          Sapphire 5850 Toxic GPU -a great card...fast and cool running
          OCZ Vertex 60 GB for OP
          Western Digital 1 TB Black for storage
          H 50 Cooler inhaling
          3 120 fans on top exhaling tamed by Scythe Fan Controller
          2 Asus 24 DVD Optical drives
          Windows 7 64 bit Professional

Will upgrade to full water cooled eventually (Fesser triple rad, EK Supreme Copper block, Danger Dang DC 3.25 Pump, XSPC Bay Reservoir, Bitspower black fittings, Primochill 3/8-5/8 White UV tubing), but got H50 at great price and it will suffice for initial moderate overclock

Wish me luck, no rma's..lol...Steve

Comment

Working...
          X