Lots of BSODs F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ Gigabyte P55A-UD3 Intel Core i5-750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of BSODs F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ Gigabyte P55A-UD3 Intel Core i5-750

I've been getting lots of page fault in nonpaged area BSODs with a few other thrown in. I've overclocked the processor slightly by raising the base clock to 145. I used the XMP profile in the past, but having the base clock at 160 was generating more heat at idle than I liked. Even with the XMP settings enabled, I still got the same errors.

Is there anything wrong with my settings, or do I have bad RAM, or is it something else?

CPU-Z and Bluescreen view shots @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/40334406@N06/

Comment

Set QPI/VTT 1.20V
      DRAM Voltage 1.55V
      Performance Enhance - Standard

Try testing each module individually to determine whether one may be defective.
      Do you have the latest BIOS for the motherboard?

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH

Comment

I'm using F6, the latest (non-beta) BIOS revision for my board.

Those exact values aren't available. I went with QPI/VTT 1.21V and DRAM Voltage 1.56V. That seemed to make it worse. I went back to auto, and I can still run for several hours between errors. I'll try using just one stick at a time this weekend and see how that goes.

I've ran memtest and the windows memory diagnostic, but neither of those have turned up any errors.

I do seem to get an error on almost every cold boot. I don't think I've ever had a blue screen during any heavy usage. It seems to happen only when idle or under light usage, like browsing.
        Last edited by SilverShrimp0; 04-16-2010, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X