X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold boot problem F3-12800CL9-4GBRL

Hi,

Sorry for my english...

I have a cold boot problems (like some other people)

I get a blue screen every time i power up my PC after a period of more of 8 hours off. It happens just after the OS is loaded (with windows XP or 7). After, i just switch off the power supply and everything is fine. The system is stable...

I ran memtest several times :
    More than 500 000 errors detected after a cold boot BUT no errors detected after the system has correctly started...

I tried differents settings (timings, voltages, 1 stick on each module) but the problem is still there.

What can i do ? Send memory for replacements or try other bios settings ?

Thanks

My hardware configuration :
    CM : Gigabytes 790xta-ud4
    CPU : AMD Phenom 955 Be
    Memoire : Gskills ripjaws 2 x 2 Gb f3-12800 cl9
    CG : Sapphire 5770 vapor-x
    power : Corsair Hx 650 w

Simply send those in for new replacements and the new set should work just fine.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply.

Do i have to send the memory directly to Gskills (USA) or to the dealer (France) ?

Regards

Comment

You can send to our Taiwan office, it should be faster.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Thanks again for the reply... Gskill has a very nice after sales service. I'll remember that the next time i'll buy RAM .

I'll contact my dealer to see the time limit for a replacement and i'll decide after that between the 2 solutions. Because without my RAM, my pc will be unvailable. That's a bit annoying. I'll choose the quicker option.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
          X