Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F3-17600CL7Q-8GBPIS & Asus P7P55D-E Prem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-17600CL7Q-8GBPIS & Asus P7P55D-E Prem.

What are the proper/recommended settings for this ram and motherboard?
    I am using a i7 860
    F3-17600CL7Q-8GBPIS & Asus P7P55D-E Premium

I thought I would be able to use the ram at 2200 like it states. However. I get errors on memtest+ when running that fast. I am at 1800ish right now, and no errors.
    Am I missing something?
    Thanks

Enable the XMP Profile under "Ai Overclock Tuner" and everything will be set for you.

Enjoy!

Thank you
    GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

It is possible to get the manual settings, since I am slightly overclocking my CPU as well?
      Also, doing as you said above, enabling the XMP profile. The system will POST ok, but I get many errors in memtest+
      I have th 8Gb kit...so can all 4 DIMMS run at the XMP speeds? I read something about only 1 DIMM in each channel supporting XMP.
      Please advise.
      Thanks
      Last edited by Cybertronic; 03-24-2010, 07:18 PM.

Comment

The XMP on this motherboard can operate 4 modules. Try testing each set or module with the XMP and you should be able to sort out the defective modules for an exchange.

Thank you
        GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

I ordered a complete other kit. I had the same issues. So I tested each one. I had no problems running the XMP (2200) profile on combinations of every stick. UNTIL I used all 4 DIMMS.
          Does ASUS need to come out with a new bios? Do I need to up the voltage?
          Please advise.

Comment

Bump on this please G.SKILL Tech :-)
            Do I need to adjust any voltages? Can you tell me the settings G.SKILL used to test with this board?

Comment

You will need to bump the IMC Voltage a tad bit.

Thank you
              GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
              X