No announcement yet.

F3-16000CL9T-6GBTD with 3.0 ghz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post pictures of your DDR3-2000 settings and I can see what's going on.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Biospics

Ok, here is the link to my bios pics:

http://yfrog.com/78dscf1560jx

With this settings bios boots but Windows(7) start fails immediately.

Comment

CPU Clock Ratio - 21
        CPU PLL - 1.90V
        QPI PLL - 1.20V
        IOH Core - 1.350V

tWR - 12

Let me know how that goes.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Strange, as I've first tried the new settings system crashed as ever, but then I've tried to reduce QPI voltage from 1.615 to 1.495 and ... system ran stable. So I've raised BCLK to 200 and tried it again by 3.2 GHz CPU-freq: also stable. But as I rebooted the system bios hung up in C1 state ("Detect memory - Auto-detection of DRAM size, type and ECC" as written in the man). After I've hard reseted bios detected a CMOS ROM error and reflashed itself back to failsafe bios version F2. So I had to reflash it another time back to F6 and to reapply the whole configuration. What could be the matter? The QPI clock of 7.2 GHz? The RAM or the processor itself? And what could I do respectively which values must I change to increase system stability?
          Or could it be that I damaged something by overclocking that the bios itself-destruct spontaneously?

Thanks in advance
          Last edited by zinphi03; 04-02-2010, 06:01 AM. Reason: Addition

Comment

Very odd, after retrying the settings in the reflashed BIOS, what were the results?

Regarding QPI voltage, it differs from CPU to CPU, which is why we ask users to test and increase gradually. But some can't, so we simply suggest 1.60V which is the max needed at DDR3-2000.

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
            X