X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with Intel dx58so and F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ

Hello,

I have this setup:

Intel dx58so (not the latest bios flash because it hangs my cpu)
    Core i7 920
    HD 5770
    Samsung Optical Drive
    Samsung HDD 500GB SATA
    Corsair 750 Watt PSU
    Windows 7 64 bit

Hello, I have purchased the F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ dual channel memory set for my x58 motherboard. I sometimes get blue screens of death either stating IRQ NOT LESS OR EQUAL or Memory Management. I have ran memtest86+ and had about 3 passes with no problems at all. Yet, when I turn on my computer in the morning (turning it off the night before) I get a POST Error but then I can log into windows after passing the POST error. I know my motherboard wants tri channel memory because it is a Core i7 processor with a x58 motherboard, but I know that board can run a dual channel system as well. I have had my bios read the ram at AUTO and XMP and sometimes I get blue screens or maybe not at all, it is random. Any hints or tips or maybe I need to manually configure my RAM? If so, can you help me with it? My ram voltage needs to be less than 1.65 and these are rated at 1.5v. I have an RMA request from Newegg, but I want to hold onto these rams chips if I could. Thanks.

P.S. I am running Windows Memory Diagnostic and I did the extended setup, and right now it is stuck at 21% for about 15 minutes now...

RMA the ram or change some timings?

looks like it is the RAM found a comparable bsod errors and exact same stop codes and error codes. Time to RMA these badboys...

Comment

Working...
    X