Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memory or Motherboard issue!?

Hello,

I've been looking for answers to my issues through the forum but I couldn't find one!

Two wekks ago I bought new components

ASUS P7P55D
    Core i7 860
    G.Skill DDR3-1600 PC3 12800 6GB (2GB x 3)
    Gigabyte gts250
    Corsair TX-750W

It seems that a lot of users have had at some time the BSOD => MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    For 2 weeks I've been trying to fix the problem by following every advices I could find on this forum.

BIOS updated, Ram voltage, timing, frequency, testing memory with memtest86, ....
    Most of the time I have the blue screen with a cold start but sometimes it crashes when I compose within cubase and other times when I'm just surfing on the net to look for answers!!!!

I also try with XMP profile enable, it does not work either!

The red light (MemOK!) is off and I can access to windows so I guess the RAM is compatible!
    I try every module one by one into the A1 slot of the motherboard and it always works. But when I try the same thing into the A2 slot the memory is not even recognized and the MemOk's light stays lit. Is it normal?
    However last week I ran with only 2x2GB and I only had one crash!

Does someone already had a problem like mine with the same components (ram and motherboard) ?
    I really need help because my computer is my livelihood!

Thanks in advance
    John
    www.greendjohn.net

Send those in for new replacements. With the XMP Profile enabled, you should have no problems at all.

Thank you
    GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
    X