Occasional memory errors with F3-10666CL8D-4GBHK on cold boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Occasional memory errors with F3-10666CL8D-4GBHK on cold boot

I'm seeing occasional blue screens with memory related errors during cold boot.

In between blue screens, everything appears normal. Error codes on the blue screens are always memory related but memory tests after the errors sometimes show errors, sometimes they do not. This has happened on at least 8 different occasions in the past two months. Each time the system becomes stable again after letting the memory test run for several hours, system restore, and chkdsk to repair damaged system files.

System:
    Gigabyte GA-P55-UD4P. BIOS F7 (latest)
    Intel i5-750
    SAPPHIRE 100284L Radeon HD 5750. latest driver from ATI
    Windows 7 Pro 64bit

Settings:

The system defaults to 9-9-9-24. I've also tried 8-8-8-21. Neither the CPU or Memory are being overclocked.

Originally considered software conflicts, but have not found anything yet. Also considered GPU problems since an older NVidia card was originally in this build until 1 week ago. I've replaced it with the ATI card above and I'm still seeing errors. The OS has been reinstalled once already... please advise. Thanks.

Go ahead and send those in for new replacements and the new set should run just fine.

Thank you
    GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Did just that whith mine and new ram seems to be doing fine

Comment

Working...
      X