Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asus P7P55D-E Premium+F3-12800CL7D-4GBECO

Hi All.
    Well I got some stability probs with this configuration (my cpu is i5 750), but after some hours, I finally got full stability, the problem is that F3-12800CL7D-4GBECO I must run at 1,5875 V and I dont know if It can void warranty / damage memory, because they are supposed to run at 1.35V.

Thanks in advance.

1.35 to 1.59 doesn't seem like a big increase. I wouldn't be worried until something unusual happens when you're on your computer, like a glitch or a freeze. I have done really bad things accidentally to my CPU, RAM and Video Card, (Like forcing the FSB to go to 2000) and they're still working just fine! Just as long as you made increments from 1.35V to 1.59V and think that 1.59V is the lowest voltage that keeps the system stable.

Comment

Why must you run it at 1.5875? Should have no issues with just 1.35V. In fact, if you simply enable XMP profile, everything will be properly set and should run just fine.

Thank you
      GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

I must it run at 1.5875V because anything lower than this voltage value won't pass prime95 and OCCT stability tests. (My Cpu is clocked at 4,0 Ghz, 200x20, IMC 1.225V maybe it can be the reason why i need to apply more voltage). Anyways I have passed 18 hours prime blend test ,12 hours linpack OCCT 3.0.1 and 25 times LinX 0.6.4 without any error. So my question is , would 1.5875 void warranty for these memory sticks?

Thanks in advace.

Comment

Nope, not a problem for this memory package.

Thank you
          GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
          X