Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel DX58SO and G.SKILL F3-12800CL9T-6GBNQ

Ddr3 1600

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought the following kit online G.SKILL F3-12800CL9T-6GBNQ 6GB DDR3 3X2GB DDR3-1600 CL 9-9-9-24 Triple Channel Memory Kit. It only seems to boot properly at 1066mhz

I'm running it on an intel DX58SO motherboard with an i7 920 processor.

According to intel this board supports 1600mhz. (see link)

HTML Code:
    http://www.intel.com/products/deskto...-overview.htmI don't plan on overclocking the cpu or the ram. I just need to know the ideal settings to get this ram running at 1600mhz. i.e. timings/multipliers/voltages and anything else I may need to set.

Thanks in advance.

Whast the correct Configuration
    Thanks

Comment

Did you manually configure memory settings in BIOS? Make sure memory frequency is set to DDR3-1600. Memory Timings tCL 9 - tRCD 9 - tRP 9 - tRAS 24 - Command Rate 2. Memory Voltage 1.60V. Once that is complete, everything should run fine.

Thank you
      GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

I will try that today

Thanks for your help and Info. I will try that today. Do I need to change any setting in the CPU. I mean do i need to over clock the CPU as well in terms for that configurations works(Memory Timings tCL 9 - tRCD 9 - tRP 9 - tRAS 24 - Command Rate 2. Memory Voltage 1.60V.)

Thanks again

Comment

No you do not need to since your CPU has a memory multiplier high enough for this memory package.

Thank you
          GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

It does not work

Hello I tired it and it does not work
            please i need it work or i have to return it if its not going to work at that speed

Please help me to figur out that
            Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X