Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asus P7P55EVO + F3-10666CL9D-4GBECO set

Hello!

I'm running "i7 860" + "Asus P7P55EVO" + "F3-10666CL9D-4GBECO" set.
    System default settings + X.M.P memory profile.

1. It appears so, that one module is working perfectly.
    2. Another one cannot pass the MemTest86+. It reports multiple errors with error mask 0x0002000, both in A1/B1 places.
    http://i1.fastpic.ru/big/2010/0108/a...8f904763a3.jpg

3. most interesting: I have created RMA to the shop, and they have tested both modules on their setup system, where the troublemaking memory module have performed just fine.
    http://i1.fastpic.ru/big/2010/0111/3...976a1a8738.jpg

have you confirmed XMP profile is applying the rated voltage? *auto* for me on the ripjaws and same board = voltage too high

Comment

i have checked the reported DIMM viltage - it is 1.35. Both in BIOS ans OS.

Comment

Well the shop results could indicate some other piece of hardware could be contributing to the issue if all of your settings are ok. Do you have another power supply to test with? I have seen where a replaced or bad powersupply can lead to memory/blue screen issues for example. I don't want to grasp at straws anymore at this point though so you might want to consider listing your full system specs including mb bios version etc.

Comment

Well, that is a good point.
          I had to start posting from stating my setup:
          - i7 860
          - Asus P7P55 EVO, BIOS ver = 1207 (the latest one)
          - WD10EARS: 1TB Caviar green, SATA II, 64 MB cache.
          - HIS ATI RADEON HD 5770
          - Artic Cooling Silentium T2 Eco 80 ATX-case, 550W 80+
          - F3-10666CL9D-4GBECO (2*2GB)

----------
          Myself, I have not tested the ssystem with another power supply. (Just don't have an extra one)
          I have a doubt it really helps, because the "troblemaking" memory module does not work in my system even alone.

Comment

Go ahead and send that in for an exchange, the new set should work better.

Thank you
            GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
            X