No announcement yet.

BSOD problem on GA-MA 770t-UD3P & F3-10666CL8D RAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If with one stick installed it will have this issue, you may want to try another motherboard.

Thank you
    GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

I have the same issue, with a GA-MA770t-UD3P Rev. 1.0 & F3-10666CL8D-4GBRM. After a lot of testing I believe the motherboard is faulty. I was able to reproduce the same errors by running memtest. And I saw that something was adding 8 to the 3rd number in each address, making the bit error 00800000.

I doubt the RAM could do this on its own (perhaps G.Skill techs would like to clarify?)

It's not the CPU as I swapped in another CPU and I still had the same problems.

It's not the BIOS either - I have another setup with no problems, and are exactly the same with the exception of the PSU and Optical drive (IDE vs. SATA) and even when the BIOs was reflashed with the same, matching BIOs, the problem still came up.

EDIT: I can confirm the RAM is indeed bad :/
      Last edited by bentrinh; 01-12-2010, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bentrinh View Post
        I have the same issue, with a GA-MA770t-UD3P Rev. 1.0 & F3-10666CL8D-4GBRM. After a lot of testing I believe the motherboard is faulty. I was able to reproduce the same errors by running memtest. And I saw that something was adding 8 to the 3rd number in each address, making the bit error 00800000.

I doubt the RAM could do this on its own (perhaps G.Skill techs would like to clarify?)

It's not the CPU as I swapped in another CPU and I still had the same problems.

It's not the BIOS either - I have another setup with no problems, and are exactly the same with the exception of the PSU and Optical drive (IDE vs. SATA) and even when the BIOs was reflashed with the same, matching BIOs, the problem still came up.
        Actually it was the RAM...I got newegg to send a replacement memory and everything is working like a charm. Now even if i turn on my computer after like 10hrs of shutdown it starts up and runs like a charm!

No problems what so ever. It was just a faulty memory stick thats all.

Comment

Working...
        X