• Maximum voltage G. Skill F3-10666CL9D-4GBRL + 1.79 V

Hello, I recently installed the following equipment:

ASUS Motherboard P7P55D
    I5 750 2.66 MHz Intel
    Memories: F3-10666CL9D-4GBRL DDR1333
    Latency: CAS 9-9-9-24-2N
    Speed: DDR3-1333 (PC3 10666)
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bits

I have translated the manual ASUS motherboard (I am leaving in the p.86 of 122, when I have finished already happen to anyone interested).

Anyway, the menu item in the bios:

3.5 Ai Tweaker menu

3.5.1 Utility OC Tuner

Press ENTER to start automatic system overclocking. OC Tuner utility to automatically adjust the system parameters and restarted several times for the best overclocking results. Do not turn off the power before you complete the self-adjustment.

The result has been phenomenal, is stable, but I doubt is that the tension of the past memories has 1.79 V. I've been on the G. Skill page to see the maximum stress endured by the memories and I find this data.

Anyone know the maximum working voltage of these reports?

I leave several image order that you can see the settings I have now:

In principle I could get off with ASUS Evo Turbo application, but once you put the PC restarted again beaten.

I looked in the BIOS and the option to lower the voltage is blocked memories, I left everything as it was before to "OC Tuner Utility". But now I find the latencies of the memories I have stayed at 9-11-11-29-88-1T and why they are on automatic, when they had to be 9-9-9-24-74-1T. Anyway, after much looking I can find no solution other than reload the bios with ASUS Udatpe Bios implementation.

Anyway, my computer runs much faster and stable.

The translation is done with Google translator, if you do not understand something please inform me.

Regards and thanks.

Jose

Spain
    Barcelona
    Last edited by RINGO12; 12-08-2009, 08:23 AM.

we'd recommend you not to set memory voltage over 1.65v, since over 1.65v may damage memory controller embedded in CPU
    thanks

G.S

Comment

Working...
    X