lanparty LP DK790FXBM3H5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lanparty LP DK790FXBM3H5

These are my system specs. WIth 4 x 2 gig sticks in all i ever get is a dmi error from cpuz. Also wont play games or do anything stressful. Will surf internet. Settings are 1.65 volts. 9-9-9-25. It will boot but only surfs internet and pretty much not anything else. I have microsoft office and a few other programs i have to register and they will not register they just freeze when i hit the activate button. Will run fine with only 2 sticks in.

LP DK790FXBM3H5
    Silverstone Strider 1000watt
    AMD Phenom 2 965 @ 3.8
    4x2gb g skill 1600 mghtz
    Seagate 500 gig perpendicular sata hd x 2 Raid 0
    windows 7 ultimate 64 bit limited edition
    2 x 4870 1 gig
    Audigy 2 ZS plat. sound card
    5.1 creative 550watt speakers
    1 x lite on super multi drive
    1 x sony dvd-rw lightscribe
    1 x asus sata dvd writer
    3.5 floppy
    52 in one memory card reader
    4x120 side,230 top,230 front,140 rear fans
    Zalman 9700 cpu cooler
    CM haf 932 case

Increase NB Voltage. May need to increase tRFC in timings as well. Keep me posted on the results. Post some of your settings and that will give me a better idea as well.

Thank you
    GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Settings i will do as best i can.
      cpu x 18 for 3.8 special add .25 1.424 volts
      nb at 2.4 volts 1.3250
      ht is 2200
      memory is at with only 4 gigs 1600 9-9-9-25 dual ganged 2T 35 trc
      trfc have to look

anything else you need please let me know. If i can get them to work fine if not i can return 4 gig of it and limp along doing 2 video editing sessions at once takes longer but gets done that way.

The following is a link to the bios of the board picture by picture might help you know what i can adjust.

http://csd.dficlub.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11273

Comment

well after waiting a week i give up will send ram back for a cash refund and get some from a company that actually supports there product. What a lame forum for help.

Comment

Sorry about that, sometimes threads get mixed and we can miss them so simply bump by posting and it should get our attention when it's up top of the threads.

Thank you
          GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
          X