F3-1866C10s-8GRSL Fake or original? RAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-1866C10s-8GRSL Fake or original? RAM

Hello, can you please help me to determine if this RAM is fake or original?
    I bought a used RAM for my laptop F3-1866C10s-8GRSL 2x8 (I added a photo). I used the serial number verification page on your website, it seems to be ok (I added a screenshot). But I still have doubts, because I know that China like to counterfeit RAM in particular hyperx kingston and so on. I decided to use the program CPU-Z, went to the SPD tab and I have questions: why is not the serial number displayed? Why is not the production date displayed? Why is the part number column missing the letter S after the number 10? And the most important question is if this is a fake or how can I verify the originality of this RAM?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	688.3 KB
ID:	169641

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	169642

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	113.9 KB
ID:	169640
    Attached Files

Everything looks good, memory is performing at full speed. Serial and production information is listed on the label only. Memory kit model contains S, D, Q, Q2, etc. to designate how many modules are included in a kit. Part number is the code for the memory stick used in a kit so it will not have kit information.

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
      Everything looks good, memory is performing at full speed. Serial and production information is listed on the label only. Memory kit model contains S, D, Q, Q2, etc. to designate how many modules are included in a kit. Part number is the code for the memory stick used in a kit so it will not have kit information.
      Thank you for your response. I'm glad the RAM is original and working properly

Comment

Working...
      X