UPGRADING memory SYSTEM will work ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPGRADING memory SYSTEM will work ?

Hi to all i have a question : i want to upgrade my memory system and would like to know if this type of memory will work on my pc : Trident F3-1600C7D-16GTX

Model of the motherboard: Asrock Z68 Extreme 4
    Model of the CPU: Intel i7 2600K

Tks to all and have i nice day
    Roberto

Yes, no problem!

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
      Yes, no problem!
      Meanwhile, thanks for the reply , but Haime today after mounting the above recommended memories I had this weird problem

Model of the motherboard: Asrock Z68 Extreme 4
      Model of the CPU: Intel i7 2600K
      Model of GPU : Geforce 970 ( to which are attached two monitors)
      Model of old memory : Corsair vegeange 1600mh 2 x 4GB

1) After the installation of new memories, the system boots (I hear the classic sound of windows in boot) but the monitor does not turn on.

2)It forces a reboot and the monitor turns on then start windows normally and I can work or play without problems BUT ......... restarting the issue continues like point 1

3) if during boot i press button to enter the bios monitor turns on

I looked in the bios if there was some settings related to the video card during boot and found the classic parameters ( North Bridge Configuration) that determine:

Primary Graphics Adapter
      This allows you to select [Onboard], [PCI] or [PCI Express] as the boot
      graphic adapter priority. MY VALUE is [PCI Express].
      Onboard VGA Share Memory
      This allows you to set onboard VGA share memory feature. Configuration options: [Auto], [32MB], [64MB], [128MB],[256MB] and [512MB]. MY VALUE is [Auto].
      Render Standby
      Use this to enable or disable Render Standby by Internal Graphics Device.
      The default value is [Enabled].
      IGD Multi-Monitor
      Use this to enable or disable IGD Multi-Monitor by Internal Graphics
      Device. The default value is [Disabled].

Ok if i set IGD Multi-Monitor to [Enabled] my problem ( point 1) disappear and the system starts without problems related to the monitor.

I think THIS IS VERY VERY STRANGE , excluding the memories the rest of my system has always worked with this configuration , I struggle to understand the relationship between the change of memory and the monitor / video card that does not start

obviously I can leave that parameter enabled, although in this way leave activated on the integrated card that does not use, then a stretch, but this did not happen with the old memories then some form of correlation think there is.
      Thanks for an answer and have a good day
      Roberto

Comment

Do you have the latest BIOS?

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
          Do you have the latest BIOS?
          Sure 2.20 latest bios , now like i have said the system run stable and i have already do many test but i have to leave igpu bios enable to make start my video card dedicated ,Let's say that may be an acceptable condition but remains in any case one of those mysteries linked to the world of hardware.....

Comment

Working...
          X