F3-2133c9d-16gxh-qvl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-2133c9d-16gxh-qvl

Good afternoon people.I wish to pair this memory kit F3-2133C9D-16GXH with an Asrock z97 extreme9.Unfortunately the QVL board indicates that the ram kit isnt compatible with this motherboard.Im told though that it should be ok as long as i enable the XMP profile through the bios screen to unlock the kit.So im wish to know if it really is compatible and if i really do need to unlock the full ram speed from the bios setup.

Originally posted by tsourekias91 View Post
    I wish to pair this memory kit F3-2133C9D-16GXH with an Asrock z97 extreme9.Unfortunately the QVL board indicates that the ram kit isnt compatible with this motherboard.
    Are you sure about that?

If a kit is not listed in the QVL it does not mean that it is incompatible, all it says is that it wasn't tested for compatibility. Most of the time it is mainly the top sellers and some prestige models that get tested for compatibility with the majority of kits. However since the Extreme4 and Extreme6 are listed as compatible, i don't see why your Extreme9 wouldn't be.

http://gskill.com/en/product/f3-2133c9d-16gxh

Originally posted by tsourekias91 View Post
    if i really do need to unlock the full ram speed from the bios setup.
    With any kit that uses an XMP for it's specifications you have to manually enable XMP support in the UEFI for those.
    Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Working...
    X