Trident X 2400MHz will not run?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trident X 2400MHz will not run?

I'm trying to run my trident x at 2400mhz on my 3770k @ 4.5ghz with 1.3v (it only needs 1.26v to be stable) and no matter what I do, even when i up VTT to 1.25v and VCCSA to 1.1v my ram is not stable, it will causes freezes in BF4, not actual crashes, just freezes. Also in prime95 it comes up with prime95 has stopped working?

I tried running it at 2133mhz 9 11 11 28 2t and that still was not stable although prime 95 ran for 9hours this time.

What am i missing?

Z77X UD3H is my mobo.

Required voltage for normal operation of this memory at least 1.5v, and preferably 1.65v.

Comment

Ram is at 1.65v

Comment

Can you please test for stability of both XMP with your CPU @ default?
        Also is it the whole system thats freezing or just BF4?
        Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Emissary I will check this out, BF4 is my most stressful game but i shall try crysis 3 and then i shall run p95 overnight on stock cpu settings, also. my XMP profile says vtt voltage 1.25v, does that mean i have to run 1.25vtt voltage?

Comment

Have you try the F20d BIOS(12/13.2013) before?
            Are you mixing memory kits(even same model)?
            Which TridentX memory kit that you are using now? Please let us know about the part number.

Also you could run the Memtest86+ to check the memory module.

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL View Post
              Have you try the F20d BIOS(12/13.2013) before?
              Are you mixing memory kits(even same model)?
              Which TridentX memory kit that you are using now? Please let us know about the part number.

Also you could run the Memtest86+ to check the memory module.
              I am running that bios, i updated to it a couple days ago to see if it would fix the problem. I am using F3-2400C10D-8GTX and i am not mixing any memory.

I will run memtest overnight.

Comment

Or you could slightly raising the DRAM voltage to 1.6v~1.65v to see how it works with BF4
                Also you could try with one memory stick at a time.

Comment

The dram voltage is 1.656 also, this is happening at stock cpu settings aswell

Comment

Games are no longer crashing but prime95 stopping and whea logger event ID 19 errors keep showing up.

Comment

Working...
                    X