RMA or not???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RMA or not???

I have a faulty ram module. But with memtest 5.0 I do not get any errors. The problem is that when you have that module installed, the computer restarts before reaching windows.

I'm thinking of sending the g-skill ram, but if memtest fails, I do not know if I returned making me pay return shipping costs.

the problem is that I have four identical modules that worked perfectly. But now, one giving me problems and I can not start windows.

I know only one module fails because the one I tried every one in all slots. Then there can be configuration problem.

CPU: i5 2500k
    Mother: z77-d3h
    Ram: F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL

greetings!

No problem, send it in for RMA exchange and we will send you a new one. We will not charge any additional costs.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Really?? Good Job G-Skill.

I am really impressed. The best service.

Good Night!

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
        No problem, send it in for RMA exchange and we will send you a new one. We will not charge any additional costs.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH
        Hello. I just got home from a friend. And surprise, on your computer works the RAM module. This is amazing, mine still does not work. I do not understand anything.

What I can do? No sense what is happening.

If shipping to RMA and the module works. I have to pay the costs of return? And if I do not work for me then?

greetings!

Comment

Yes, pay for shipping to us and we can cover shipping back to you.

Do you have the latest BIOS? The memory should work if it works in another computer.

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
          X