F3-2400c10D-16GTX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-2400c10D-16GTX

The package for this Trident X says the timings are 10-12-12-31, but CPUz is reading the SPD as shown below on the right. The left image is where XMP set it to. Passed memtest86+ Ver 5.01

It scores only ~27,300 range with winsat. I have some 2133MHz 2x8GB in a Sandy Bridge setup that scores in the 28,600 range.

ASUS Sabertooth Z77 BIOS #2003
    i7-3770K @ 4100MHz
    Win 7 Ult 64 bit
    ASUS 650Ti Boost 327.23

Last edited by Britton30; 10-15-2013, 07:42 AM.
    I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that.

Did you try manually entering the timings on the sticks? I would think that would be the best bet, or see if there is an additional XMP profile not pictured. there is at least two on those stick (one has a CR of 1T, you have the slower one running)

I would have thought the XMP ratings would be the same as the sticks, guess that isn't always the case. Though I do remember another person with that same kit which listed the timings yours uses for XMP as the correct timings, but XMP defaulted to the timings yours are rated for. (best way to tell is to look on the waranty sticker on the set and see what the timings are listed at there. I think maybe the timings for this kit move a bit depending on how good of chips they get at any given time?
    Last edited by supahos; 10-15-2013, 09:00 AM.
    ASUS P8Z77-V LK / I5 3350P / 2X F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL Running @ 1866mhz / MSI GTX760 TF

Comment

What do the settings show in BIOS?

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH

Comment

Originally posted by supahos View Post
        I would have thought the XMP ratings would be the same as the sticks, guess that isn't always the case.
        If you mean the tRC, tRP, tRAS values displayed for the XMP by CPU-Z, that is a known bug.
        Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Originally posted by emissary42 View Post
          If you mean the tRC, tRP, tRAS values displayed for the XMP by CPU-Z, that is a known bug.

I did mean that, and nice to know. Mine has always shown correctly so I didn't know!
          ASUS P8Z77-V LK / I5 3350P / 2X F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL Running @ 1866mhz / MSI GTX760 TF

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
            What do the settings show in BIOS?

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH
            The settings are the same as shown in the screenshot. I can set them to the specs listed on the label XMP sets them as shown.

Originally posted by emissary42 View Post
            That's what I mean. Can you document the know bug and is it a GSkill or CPUz bug?

Thanks all.
            I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that.

Comment

It is a CPU-Z bug, it got already fixed a few times and then was back one or two versions later.

Just as an example, you can also check XMP timings with aida64:

It is not without error*, but should show you if CPU-Z ****ed up primary XMP timings again.

ASUS mainboards should have an entry in tools menu of the UEFI to show SPD timings as well.

*lists CR+1
              Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Working...
              X