F3-10666CL8D-4GBHK with GA-MA770T-UD3P and Phenom II X3 720 BE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only have 90, 110, 160, 300, 350 as choices on the Trfc's

System may not have been unstable, just don't wnat to even chance killing components..

I just want to make sure I am utilizing the stuff I bought to it's fullest potential. Not trying to OC the thing to death. Letting the system do a lot of it on Auto now. Where do I get what the system is seeing for real speed of the memory in usage? Memtest86, CUPID, other suggested software?

I appreciate the help.

Comment

If it is stable, then leave Trfc's because they should be good at that value.

You will not kill components as long as you don't overvolt out of spec and leave frying at high temp.
      You are right, we all just want what we have to perform it's best. May not be the best in the world, but the best it can do. =)

Try these programs,
      Everest, Sandra, passmark Now you can realistically computate what is faster or not. Compare underclock speed w/ lower CAS vs. rated speed w/ stock CAS or higher.

GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Thanks I appreciate it.

Comment

Ok so I ran Prime95 for over 16 hours.. system seems stable.

ONe curious thing is that AMD OVerdrive Utility and EasyTune6 show the memory frequency as 671.xx MHz. Should these be showing 1333?

Comment

Anyone have any ideas as to why it shows 667 not 1333 for the memory speed in CPU-ID, AMD Overdrive and ET6?

Comment

Because it's x2. 671 x2 = DDR3-1342 =)

GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Thanks. I knew that 667x2 was the 1333 but wanted to make sure system wasn't just using half.

Comment

Working...
                X