Unlisted Qualified Motherboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlisted Qualified Motherboard

Good day to everyone in this community! I am new here and I am contemplating to buy a used MSI P45 NEO2 and I noticed this board isn't listed on the qualified motherboards for [Trident] F2-8500CL5D-4GBTD. So are the tridents specifically and strictly compatible to boards that are on the list or is the MSI also qualified since its a P45 board?

Follow up to that how will 2 [Trident] F2-8500CL5D-4GBTD kits perform on P45 boards? Is it any good? BTW I have the intention of overclocking.

Thank you for the replies that my simple query will manage to get and all inputs will be very much appreciated.

It should work just fine, but for two kits, you may need to raise the NB Voltage to stabilize full slots. Keep us posted on the results.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

That was a quick reply thank you. I was googling for stuffs related to the MSI P45 and the tridents but came up with non. How come the list didn't include the board infact no MSI P45 boards were listed. Oh well you said I would be fine so I'll take your word. The list on the website should be updated then to include boards from other manufacturers. Well I will try and seal the deal on the board first and give an update when things push thru. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Many boards and memory are commonly left out of QVL lists since it can be difficult to test each combination.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
        X