• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2-6400CL5-1GBNQ has different spex

CPU E6750 Intel Core 2 Duo
    PSU 750 watt
    MB Asus PN5-D 750i

Ive purchased 4 of these = G.Skill Model # F2-6400CL5-1GBNQ

2 of them has - Module Size 1GB(2 ranks, 4 banks) = shows 2 sets of Memory Timings
    The other 2 has - Module Size 1GB(1 ranks, 8 banks) = shows 3 sets of Memory Timings

When i just use 2 of the same module size ram, vista will give it a high score and will show dual channel in CPUZ but
    When i use 2 different size module, it will show single channel in CPUZ and vista will give it a low score.

BIOS Setting
    5-5-5-15
    1.9v

all 4 is the same model but 2 of them has different spex from the other two, why is this?

=======================

here are some images

Last edited by gooney187; 05-14-2009, 06:00 AM.

recently we changed F2-6400CL5-1GBNQ from double sided to single sided. that might cause problem if you mix them. Please contact our rma dept and we will exchange it for you

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
      recently we changed F2-6400CL5-1GBNQ from double sided to single sided. that might cause problem if you mix them. Please contact our rma dept and we will exchange it for you
      should i send all 4 back or just two? and which two should i send back?
      Last edited by gooney187; 05-14-2009, 10:37 AM.

Comment

this i need to check with our production. make sure the two we exchange is good with other two

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
          this i need to check with our production. make sure the two we exchange is good with other two
          They told me to send all four back so, thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X