First System specs.
    Motherboard Foxconn A76ml-k
    CPU AMD Athlon X2 7750 Kuma
    RAM Ram F2-8500CL6d-4gbnq
    Video Card xfx geforce 9600GT
    HDD WD 160gig sata drive
    I also have a Aopen IDE dvd burner
    OS XP Home sp3

Problem: When running the bios in auto for ram settings on the first boot it only ran the ram at dd2-800 and 1.8v. I went thru the bios and set up the correct voltage, speed, and timings. While I could get it to boot at these settings, I ran into many instances where the system found files to be corrupt, programs wouldn't install/run, and even a few of the programs that did install and run at first, ended up corrupted giving errors and etc. I had a nasty battle with City of Heroes updater, where files would constantly fail the sumchecks.

After trouble shooting, changing sata cables, running spinrite to check/fix issues, I reverted back to the dd2 to auto settings and the system has worked flawlessly. BUT would very much like to get my ddr2 1066 running at it's advertised speed, along with my K10 based CPU and AM2+ motherboard.

Please help me, besides the timings would changing the other settings, like back interleaving, channel interleaving, unganged mode be the trick to get this ram to run in the correct speed?

I found out that foxconn's support is nearly a joke even when you get the website to work, so any help I can get here will be appreciated .

humm.... i have a very sorry but F2-8500CL6D-4GBNQ is not guarantee to run at AMD platform.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...Tpk=20-231-226
    please see spec.
    here is some tweak i can help you. try 2.1v voltage and increase the NB voltage slighty higher than default volt. that will help but not always. also make sure your TRF is set at 26+

Comment

Yeah I just had someone else in irc point this out to me, boy do I not feel smart right now.

Worst part? Newegg won't refund on this product. I guess these could end up on Craigslist.

Comment

Originally posted by Steadman View Post
        Yeah I just had someone else in irc point this out to me, boy do I not feel smart right now.

Worst part? Newegg won't refund on this product. I guess these could end up on Craigslist.
        it will still work at DDR2 800, even higher if you know how to overclock your CPU/FSB

Comment

Working...
        X