Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2-6400CL5D-4GBPQ with Abit IN9 32x-Max 680i Mobo

Hello,

I bought two sets of the F2-6400CL5D-4GBPQ memory earlier this year for my IN9 32X Max board, to bump my memory up from 4GB to 8GB. However, I've never been able to use these sticks appropriately.

Right now, I am only running on one stick. My system is completely stable, but it doesn't have enough juice to run all the multimedia applications that I require.

When I add a second stick in, the computer BSODs (0x00000050, typically) right when I get into the system. Sometimes it doesn't even make it into Windows, black screen crashing with a 0xc0000221 error of some sort.

I've MemTested all the sticks in all the slots, and they all work fine individually. However, errors are aplenty once I add multiple sticks in.

I know that my board is outdated - Abit is now defunct and useless to me for support. However, I'd still like to get a little bit more life out of this machine, until I graduate from college. Does anyone have any BIOS settings or drivers that could help me get my computer running at its full potential?

I'm running on Windows 7 64-bit, in case that's pertinent.

Try the second stick by itself, it may be defective. Simply send it in for a new replacement.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
    X