Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 * F2-8000CL5-2GBPQ settings / timings

dear gskill,

first of all, a huge thank you for exchanging my ram free of cost and sending me back a 100% working package from taiwan to germany some time ago, thats just - wow!!!

now i would like to know about all of the timing specifications for the F2-8000CL5-2GBPQ sticks, like for example: CL, RCD, RP, RAS, RC, RFC, RRD, WR, WTR, RTP, tRC, CR, tWR, etc. etc.

i really want to know ALL of their specifications.

thank you.

gskill support, would you please post the official timing specifications or show us a link, where we can look it up???

Comment

Advanced timings depend on your motherboard as well, so simply use what it uses. As long as you enter the first four timings, the rest will detect properly on their own.

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH

Comment

xD ... i am using msi p35 neo 2 fr and it allows more than that to enter...

dont you have a list with all compatible specifications of manufacturing?

im a really advanced user, so you can tell me... xD

bios dram timing options:
        CAS Latency
        RAS to CAS Delay
        RAS Precharge
        RAS Activate to Precharge
        TRFC
        TWR
        TWTR
        TRRD
        TRTP

of which im currently using:

but im only certain about the correctness of the first 4 values... automatic timing does not use the optimal values.
        Last edited by cometa; 08-26-2010, 02:44 AM.

Comment

The only one that I see incorrect is tWR. This should be 8 if your system can support it.

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
          X