Hi g skills iv got some questions id like answered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi g skills iv got some questions id like answered

First id like to say after reading all the reviews on your ram on new egg. Also seeing your forums post it shows that you rly rly care about your buyers. But I rly need to ask these questions.
    Can you assure me that the 4 gigs of pc6400 ddr2 that i bought wont flop on me after 4 months. Cause after spending 200 dollors on cruical ballistix. Im rly rly hesatent to buying new ram. Iv heard really good things bout g skill so i hope you guys can shed some light on the quailty of your ram to me it would ease my mind a bit

Unfortunately, no. It is the nature of computer hardware, they can go bad ANY time, so to protect our customers, we offer lifetime warranty. There is no need to be hesitant with us, it is win-win. Let's say you buy $2,000 24GB performance memory. 1 stick dies after a month, $4 (shipping to us), gets you a new replacement. Or, 4 years later, all 6 sticks are defective. Again, $4 (if shipping price is still the same), you still get a new 24GB kit. When you buy G.Skill, you never need to buy other memory again. Your computer memory is covered for the lifetime of your computer.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Ty g tech for your reply. I have just had rly bad experinces with cruical spending 200 dollors cost me alot to waste on the product that was compete garbage and yea sure it had a life time warrenty but why pay 5 bux to ship it back just to turn around and have to do it again in a month or 2 months hell some people on the forums that posted about the ram i had bought. Said they where spending more on rmas then the ram cost it self which is sad

Comment

Sorry to hear that, computer memory can be a headache, but rest assured that we will do our best to keep your computer operating smoothly.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
        X