Clear All

• F2-9600CL6D can't boot to post

Asus P5Q Turbo
    F2-9600CL6D-4GBRH (2Gx2) DDR2 1200
    Q9550 2.8Ghz
    Bios: American Megatrends
    Bios version: 0602
    Window 7 x64

Hi, i just bought this mobo, install g.skill to my new mobo but its cannot boot to post, and no beep sound, but when i use another ram from my other PC, its can boot with no problem, i hope someone can help me solve this problem, thanks

EDIT: after updated bios, my computer can boot now, but when i run memtest, it's show some error, so i wonder is there any setting should i put in bios... (sorry for my english )
    Last edited by x00x; 07-17-2010, 07:53 PM. Reason: updated bios

Well, I know this board by the booth and it has an issue on it's own on 1200 OC memory where best bet would be auto and simply add memory to XMP + 1200Mhz.

It will stabilize after some use, but the point that North bridge is having huge difficulty processing the memory these speeds is very sad case. Specially if overclocking no way it's gonna be stable.
    "Sex is like freeware, shareware on weekends. When do we get to open source?" -TwL

Thanks AMD/ATI for banning legit customers who asks questions of your screw-ups:
    http://i45.tinypic.com/30j0daq.png

Comment

Make sure the basic memory frequency, timings, and voltage are manually configured in BIOS.

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH

Comment

well.. i think this is faulty memory because its doesn't passed every test i made with memtest

i made dozen of test, basic frequency, timing and voltage, this image only some of the test that i made...every test show error, so what your opinion..
        Last edited by x00x; 07-21-2010, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Go ahead and send them in for new replacements and try a new set.

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
          X