Bios settings 9600CL5D-4GBPI EP45-UD3P, Q6600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bios settings 9600CL5D-4GBPI EP45-UD3P, Q6600

I've searched but can't find settings for this combo - memory 9600CL5D-4GBPI, mobo model GA-EP45-UD3P, processor Q6600. Overclocking processor using 8 and 9 multipliers to 3.4 - 3.6 GHz stable, maybe beyond when I receive my 9600CL5D-4GBPI tomorrow.

Also would like to know the difference between the two types of 9600's on new egg. One is 1.8 voltage and the other 2.1 for the same price. Is there an advantage to etiher for overclocking?

Thanks for your help!

The Trident 1.8V is better because it can operate the same spec with less power. This 2.10V memory will slightly stress your memory controller (Northbridge) more since it requires +0.3V.

Here are the settings you will need to use:

CPU Host Clock Control - Enabled
    CPU Host Frequency - 375
    Performance Enhance - Standard
    System Memory Mulitplier - 3.20B
    DRAM Timing Selectable - Manual
    CAS Latency - 5
    tRCD - 5
    tRP - 5
    tRAS - 15

Advanced Timing Control (submenu)
    tRRD - 4
    tWTR - 4
    tWR - 8
    tRFC - 68
    tRTP - 4
    Command Rate - 2

Load Line Calibration - Disabled
    CPU VCore - 1.25V
    MCH Core - 1.20V
    DRAM Voltage - 2.10V

To further overclock the CPU, you simply have to adjust the CPU Ratio and CPU VCore.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Settings - Thanks

Thanks for your prompt response. I wilsh I knew about the trident before purchase but itnlooks like this GB board can handle the other stuff. I am reading a lot of good things about G-Skill. I have Mushkin. It hads been good to me for about a year but one stick finally burned out. But I am receiving my 9600'd tomorrow and am excited. Thanks again fro your quick help!

Comment

Working...
      X