A little help for a noob....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little help for a noob....

Hi guys i'm new at this so plz don't get mad if i start something what is already answered...
    So,here's what i would like to know,is on my memory config everything ok,i mean any suggestions if i could push it a bit more further(i have no problems yet,hope there will be none)-

Thx for answering,best regards.

Edit:..p.s. i would like to buy another kit to install in my pc so finally i could have 8 gb memory(my motherboard works with it probablly)..should i expect any problems regarding system stability etc...?Ah yes..my OS is a windows7 ultimate 64bit.
    Last edited by machak10; 04-01-2010, 04:40 AM. Reason: added my OS info and question.

Everything looks good, but for 8GB, you may have issues since AMD and Gigabyte states one DIMM per channel. You will surely need to increase NB Voltage to 1.40V, and possibly some other tweaks as well.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Thank you very much for reply sir,could you tell which other tweaks you have on mind please,if i install 8gb?I would really like to try that since i'm using 64 bit OS..

P.S.-which timings are better:5-5-5-15 @trc24 or 5-4-4-12 @trc 26?
      Last edited by machak10; 04-02-2010, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Increase CPU NB, increase tRFC for timings, there are many possible adjustments if your system needs it to stabilize 8GB.

5-4-4-12 should be faster than 5-5-5-15, you can use Everest Ultimate to test that.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
        X