Problem with ddr2 memory - help request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with ddr2 memory - help request

Hello, my name is Iv?n Mackeprang and I'm having problems with one of my memory sticks..

My computer configuration is the following:

Model of the motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-US2H (Rev. 1.0) with latest BIOS version.
    Model of the memory: 2x1GB F2-6400PHU2-2GBHZ
    Model of the CPU: AMD Phenom II 710 X3
    Operative system: Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit

THE PROBLEM: when I turn on the computer (with both modules installed), it isn't able to boot (black screen), and then emits two "beeps" that indicate a memory fail.. I have tested each module individually, and with one of them the system boots successfully, but with the other, no.. I have tested this stick in the four memory sockets of my motherboard, and in any case the computer wasn't able to boot. I also tested this module in other motherboard (Asus M2N-MX SE Plus) and I get the same results.

I would like you to give me a response about this problem, cause I understand this product has lifetime warranty..

Greetings from Argentina, Iv?n.

You will need to send the bad module in for a replacement.

http://www.gskill.com/rma.php

Thank you
    GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

So I just have to send the bad module or both? And must I attach any specific document in the package with the product? Cause I can't find the invoice, guess that's a problem
      Thanks..
      Last edited by Dan_Mack; 03-26-2010, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Finally I found the invoice, I have already completed and sent the RMA Request to your mail... I will wait your answer..

Comment

We suggest both, but if you need a stick to use your computer, we can take that as well.

Thank you
          GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
          X