Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROG Strix X570 E-Gaming x G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 32 Gb (F4-3600C16-32GTZNC) Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROG Strix X570 E-Gaming x G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 32 Gb (F4-3600C16-32GTZNC) Problem

Computer Type: Desktop
    GPU: Galax RTX 3070 EX
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
    Motherboard: ROG Strix X570 E-Gaming - BIOS 2606 (08/13/2020)
    RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 32 Gb (F4-3600C16-32GTZNC) 2x16Gb - In Channel A2 / B2
    PSU: XPG Core Reactor Gold 750w
    Case: Red Dragon IronHide
    Operating System & Version: Windows 10 Enterprise - SO 19042.746
    GPU Drivers: GEFORCE GAME READY DRIVER - WHQL Driver Version: 461.40

Hi Guys! I Have a problem with my RAM, when I try to select XMP (DOCP) in Bios to work in 3600Mhz my PC doesnt boot and I need to clear CMOS to revert....without XMP/DOCP everything runs Ok, but in 2132Mhz....

I try:

- Change DOCP to 3600 (only option in this mode, so I cant choose other like 3200, 3000, etc)
    - CHange DOCP to 3600 and voltage to 1.35 (doesnt work)
    - Change only memory frequency to 3600 in bios (doesnt work)

I see a lot of other people with the same problem......nothing works.....I almost regret not buying a corsair

Anyone with the same motherboard and memory can help me ? I sent a email to Gskill and Asus but dont have any answer until now :-(

Thanks a lot !

Hi, if help another friend, problem solved with Bios 3402 (13/01/2021).

System stability with DOCP in 3600.

I will run some other tests and play a few games, but the result until now is satisfatory.

Comment

Update

Asus answered my e-mail, and explain this motherboard have no compatibility with the memory....(thanks Asus)

Site info:

QVL Asus - No Compatibility
      QVL GSkill - Compatibility Ok

Comment

There will always be many memory kits not listed on the motherboard QVL. Much too many memory models on the market and it is difficult for motherboard manufacturer to test them all. Each company also has different testing standards.

Rest assured as long as a combination is listed on the G.Skill QVL, XMP/DOCP Profile has been verified with a capable CPU.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
          X