Need help overclocking F4-3600C19D-32GSXKB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help overclocking F4-3600C19D-32GSXKB

Hello, since the mail does not answer me, I decided to try my luck here. I apologize in advance for the bad translation, as I write from google translator. The bottom line is this, there are 2 strips of 16 GB, I do not need 3700-3800-4000 and so on, I need the standard 3600. In the drain, I can run a maximum of 2900, then the computer refuses to work. Before that, there were different bars from different manufacturers and xmp profiles worked, now not 1 not 2 are not launched. In overclocking, I do not understand how to count and so on, so I ask for help. Thank you in advance.

Configuration: i7-10700k , asus rog strix z490-g gaming (Wi-Fi) , DDR4 32GB (2*16GB) G.Skill F4-3600C19D-32GSXKB

Do you have the latest BIOS? Are modules in A2 B2 slots? Have you tried a lower DRAM Frequency with XMP Profile enabled to see what can work?

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
      Do you have the latest BIOS? Are modules in A2 B2 slots? Have you tried a lower DRAM Frequency with XMP Profile enabled to see what can work?
      BIOS is the latest version. The modules in slots 2 and 4 are installed if that's what you're thinking. Yes, I tried with 3600 downgrade with the profile enabled. It only works on 2900 I wrote it

Comment

up

Comment

Does one module perform differently? If one does, send them in for RMA exchange:

https://www.gskill.com/rma

Otherwise, if both have a similar issue, the problem may lie elsewhere.

Comment

2 bars are installed in 1 and 3 times. 2 and 4 are free. 1 and 3 of the bar works at a frequency of 2900, I need them 2 to work at 3600

Comment

You said they were installed in 2 and 4, so they are actually in the slot nearest CPU, skipping one, then in the next slot?

Comment

You said they were installed in 2 and 4, so they are actually in the slot nearest CPU, skipping one, then in the next slot?
                I'm sorry. The memory is inserted in slot 1 and 3. 2 and 4 are empty. How does this relate to the fact that I need settings in the bios?

Comment

System may not run any performance settings in incorrect slots, no matter what settings are input in BIOS.

Comment

System may not run any performance settings in incorrect slots, no matter what settings are input in BIOS.
                    Good. Let's do it one last time. Bios updated. Slots 1 and 3 have memory inserted. 2 and 4 are free. You can already somehow get down to business and say the settings for overclocking?

Comment

we can talk about slots and bios for at least half a year, this will not change the situation. I explain to you that you need overclocking settings timings and so on. I don't know anything about it

Comment

That is a validated combination so XMP Profile alone should work. You can see many timings in BIOS or use a utility software like Thaiphoon Burner.

Comment

That is a validated combination so XMP Profile alone should work. You can see many timings in BIOS or use a utility software like Thaiphoon Burner.
                          Well, it doesn't work for me. Thaiphoon Burner doesn't work in my region either. Are there any other options? Can you tell me the settings for my system?

Comment

XMP Profile should work fine, if not, you can manually input DRAM Frequency, timings, and Voltage as shown on the memory to see if it can work better. A2 B2 are initial slots for the motherboard so it is best to try those.

Comment

XMP Profile should work fine, if not, you can manually input DRAM Frequency, timings, and Voltage as shown on the memory to see if it can work better. A2 B2 are initial slots for the motherboard so it is best to try those.
                              does not work xmp profiles not in 1 and 3 not in 2 and 4 slots. if I change the dram manually more than 2900, I can not start the system and the computer restarts to the standard mode 2133.

Comment

Working...
                              X