No announcement yet.

Comments for Tradesman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was suggested to ask for help in G.Skill.us forum as I read somewhere that Tradesman is a very helpful man so here I came and found out it is true. Thank you for your precious informations and suggestions. I appreciate the job you're doing here.

Comment

• this is the first time i buy g.skill. usually i go for geil.
      and from today i am gonna stick g.skill(not because geil was bad), but because of the support i got here.
      thank you Tradesman.

Comment

• Just great stuff again would be lost without Tradesman
        ?The difference between genius and stupidity is - genius has its limits"

Comment

• Thank you! Merci! Really good support. I don't understand why it works having no hardware knowledge but it works. Thanks a lot

Comment

• Appreciate ur help..thanks very much

Comment

• quick response with good info. thanks again!

Comment

• Tman provides great support, and always fast responses.
                Thank You

Comment

• Just wanted to say MEGA thanks to Tman for going the extra mile trying to help me with my ASRock mobo and DDR3-2133 issue. Always responsive and quick to reply. Thanks again Tman !

Comment

• Always good to read Tradesman's Posts

Bump for Tradesman. Always good to read his posts. Succinct, germane, and on point.

If something isn't understood, a simple 'Huh?' leads to a more explanatory post. Wonderful.

Something to remind him, and whomever evaluates him ...

It's not just about his post today. Every thread responded to provides good material for those coming later and looking for the same issues.

His gifts to the forum just keep on giving.

Something to not lose sight of, and something all to easy to do.

Comment

• Thanks for your advice! You've been a big help!

Comment

• Thanks for getting the SSD firmware links worked out.

Comment

• Thx for the quick answer to my question!

Comment

• Best support/service ever !!!!

Comment

• Don't know how to say it but this guy is one of the very few left in this world who really cares.
                              THANK YOU for your support!
                              W7/64, i7 3930K @ 4,4 GHz, Sabertooth X79, Asus GTX580 DirectCUII, Corsair Obsidian 900D+H110, Seasonic P-1000, G.Skill RipjawsZ F3-17000CL9Q-8GBZH (2Gx4)

Comment

• Thanks Tman for a quick response. Appreciate it !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X