Problem with Trident-Z royal 32gb kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Trident-Z royal 32gb kit

Hello guys, so recently I bought a G.Skill Trident Z royal 32gb (2x16) 3000mhz memory kit (to be more exact G.Skill Trident Z Royal, 32GB (2x16GB), F4-3000C16D-32GTRS), unfortunately I'm having problems with this kit on my machine, where when booting my pc does not give video, this kit was already sent to the guarantee 2 times, in the first two times one of the memories worked perfectly in the computer, however when connecting the dual it did not work (the memory that presented problem even if connecting the same in single, did not work), I did the test of this memory that was not picking up on an Intel and it worked, now my question is, this kit is Intel only? I tried to research about and I didn't find much information about this problem, so I would like to know with you guys about this problem, my current settings are: MB (b450-F Strix) + Ryzen 5 2600

oh one more note, like i said above it was sent to guarantee and the store send me new kits 2 times, those 2 times 1 memory of the kit worked very well, but always 1 didn't worked (not in single and same for dual), at the 3 product change, both wasn't working, i didn't tried on a Intel yet, but i'll try it soon

The memory kit can work for AMD and Intel. Do you have the latest BIOS? Are modules in slots A2 B2?

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
      The memory kit can work for AMD and Intel. Do you have the latest BIOS? Are modules in slots A2 B2?
      Hello, thank you for reply, yes i have latest bios version, and so i've tested both in single/dual channel in all slots combinations possible and it didn't worked in any :/
      Last edited by Browller; 10-05-2020, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Very strange, if you would like, send it to us and we can exchange with a new kit:

https://www.gskill.com/rma

Comment

Working...
        X