F4-4400C19D-16GTZKK cant get them over 2133 on Crosshair Viii board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F4-4400C19D-16GTZKK cant get them over 2133 on Crosshair Viii board

Just bought a pair of F4-4400C19D-16GTZKK, bios recognises them but they will only run at 2133 I have tried setting them manually in the profile but pc will only post back to bios on boot up and only way to boot is to set to auto which gives 2133.Any suggestions to try to get them up to 4400?

Just bought a pair of F4-4400C19D-16GTZKK, bios recognises them but they will only run at 2133 I have tried setting them manually in the profile but pc will only post back to bios on boot up and only way to boot is to set to auto which gives 2133.Any suggestions to try to get them up to 4400?

Comment

oops I didn't set a font colour so i'll rewrite.Just bought a pair of F4_4400C19D-16GTZKK 2x8gb bios recognises them but they will only run at 2133, I've tried setting them manually in the profile but will only post back to bios on boot up and only way to get stable boot up is to to auto which only gives 2133, Any suggestions to try to get them up to 4400 ?

Comment

Since by their QVL that is one of the Intel only models, its is possible you might not be able to use the XMP and have to overclock them manually instead.

I'd try the following: Make sure the modules are in the DIMM slots A2+B2. Enable the XMP and adjust the memory frequency downwards step by step until your system sucessfully POSTs. Once you reach a frequency that is stable, optimize the timings. The DRAM Calculator for Ryzen can help you with that, if you are new to memory overclocking.
        Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Working...
        X