F3-12800CL9 -4GBRL at 1333Mhz instead of 1600 with P8P67

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL9 -4GBRL at 1333Mhz instead of 1600 with P8P67

Hello, first i'm sorry, my english won't be very good, i'm french!

But still, i have a little problem. Indeed, on my P8P67, 2500k, and Windows 7 ultimate 64, and le latest bios 1253, my ram is recongized ? at PC3 10700.

I tried in the bios to activate the xmp profil, but i had after a boot failure. And when i tried, without the xmp profil, but just to put the dram frequency at 1600, and then again, i had boot failure.

Do you have an idea or a solution?

Thank you!

Have you tried testing each stick w/ the latest version of memtest to see if a stick is bad? Can you post your BIOS settings

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

No i didn't try each stick but i will! About the bios setting, i have put all in "auto", because like i said, in Xmp or with 1600 put, the boot failed!

[EDIT]: i tried sith memtest and no problem!
      Last edited by Iwao; 01-30-2011, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Let us know how it goes

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

No problem at all with memtest! Mayve a future bios will fix the problem? Or do i have to put some settings like voltage or other things when i put the xmp profil to not have some boot failures?

Comment

Any other ideas?

Comment

Working...
            X