DDR3 SODIMM 8GB Kit With Toshiba Laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DDR3 SODIMM 8GB Kit With Toshiba Laptop

I RMA'd my DDR3 1066 memory for blue screens. I got the replacement memory and the blue screens came back within an hour. I am starting to think that perhaps it is not defective memory but that my computer and the memory aren't quite compatible. Anyway I guess I would be curious if I could send the memory back for a different slower speed like the DDR3 800. Would an employee of GSkill let me know if I could get a new RMA # and get that other speed please? Thanks in advance

Woops. It is DDR3 1333 and I would like to try the DDR3 1066. Sorry the speeds throw me off!

Comment

The speed may not be your problem, i have read that some laptops work better with high density modules, G.Skill only sells low density modules. Or you can try like i have read on newegg, if the 10600 modules don't work G.Skill recommends 10666. This is why i have not added more memory to my wifes gateway laptop, also she has done everything she needs to do without any performance issues with the 2gb of ram that came in the laptop. I fell for the old more ram will make it run better on my Gateway desktop, it came with 6gb DDR3 and also had no problems just thought it would run faster with more ram. I now have 16gb of Ripjaw DDR3 10666 ram and the computer does not run any faster, nothing opens faster. nada what a big waste of money.
      Last edited by Wildman95gst; 04-10-2012, 01:48 AM.

Comment

darthmailbays,

What model is your laptop?

Wildman95gst,

You have to do more work on your computer! Stress it out, and you will notice the improvement over 6GB.

At least now you know if you need to video edit or something large, your computer will be capable without lagging.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Model of Laptop

Toshiba Satellite L675-7048
          What do you think of trying the 10666 memory
          Thanks

Comment

Didn't see GSkill out today, prob tied up with the email/phone support, hopefully Wed

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

F3-10666CL9D-8GBSQ

This kit will work great.

Thank you
              GSKILL TECH

Comment

RMA Request

I have sent the RMA request. We shall see if I can get it fixed. This is the 2nd time sending it in. I hope the other kit works better.

Comment

Working...
                X