G.SKILL TECH FORUM

Go Back   G.SKILL TECH FORUM ? Product Discussion ? Gaming Peripherals ? Gaming Keyboards

Gaming Keyboards Issue with gaming keyboard? Post a thread in here

Old 05-19-2017, 10:09 AM

popswala is reading into overclocking

Correct. I am using the installed version of VLC, not the portable. I followed the instructions exactly and went and looked in VLC and the settings are now under Global. Pressing the media keys on Keyboard still has no effect though.

With the Volume wheel. I only seen it pop up once. It was a small green slider in top left corner of screen. But since I have not seen it again. It has no effect with any volume on my computer. It does not effect system audio nor VLC. I have latest Realtek audio drivers 6.0.1.8004 on computer and using a Asus Xonar DX audio card for my surround sound. The Realtek audio I just use for my headset.

Edit] I got it working now. Apparently in View local services>Human Interface Device Access wasn't running. Was set to manual start. With that now changed to start automatically and is now running. The media keys now work and the volume wheel. The little green slider is back now. It must be a on screen volume display built into my screen LG 29UM57-P. Thank you for helping set the key bindings in VLC. with the service now running Those keys still wouldn't work if I could not set them.

Last edited by popswala; 05-19-2017 at 10:50 AM.
Old 05-21-2017, 11:08 PM
Administrator

G.SKILL has disabled reputation

popswala,

Glad to hear you got it working, and thanks for updating us on the service info! We're sure it'll help other users with the same issue.