G.SKILL TECH FORUM

Go Back   G.SKILL TECH FORUM ? Product Discussion ? Gaming Peripherals ? Gaming Keyboards

Gaming Keyboards Issue with gaming keyboard? Post a thread in here

Old 10-12-2017, 03:04 AM

Rafa is reading into overclocking
Default [BUGS?] Macros changing on every startup

Hello, on every startup of the computer the macros system seems to get damaged. I had several issues:

-Buttons that changes the macro selected (for example, I put the "Close window" macro to G1, and now, after the startup, the G1 is setted to "Macro1" without any change made by me).

-Macros that get erased the keyboard presses (for example, I create the macro "reload without cache" with Ctrl + F5, and use it without any problem before shutdown. Now I press the key and nothing happens, I go to macro system and I see that the keys are disspeared. The macro exist, but without any keypress setted).

-Changes on the behaviour of the button (for example, I setted the G4 key to be "only one press" (the first option, I have it in spanish so I don't know the exact translation), and now it have the option "enable / disable continuous use of the key" without any change made by me).

Those issues are happening on every startup, so I don't know what it is going on.

I have KM 780 RGB Cherry MX Brown with Spanish layout, and Software 2.03, FW 76.

Last edited by Rafa; 10-12-2017 at 03:10 AM.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:59 AM

Other issue on startup, the illumination I set for when I'm not using the keyboard after x seconds changes too.

I set that if I'm not using the keyboard for 10 minutes, set the illumination to a illumination profile called "no lights", which put the lights off. But on restart it changes it to a default wave...
Old 10-14-2017, 03:48 AM

Here it is an example of what I found today.

Originally, this macro only have the keypress of "Ctrl + T" without any delay...
Old Today, 06:24 AM

Any help with this? Every time I log on on Windows I have to reconfigure all the keyboard settings because this thing.
Old Today, 06:31 AM

After doing test I think the problem is when the software starts. Because if I close it (not just minimized) and then I open it I see the exact problem...