G.SKILL TECH FORUM

Go Back   G.SKILL TECH FORUM ? General Discussion ? What's new?

What's new? Did you hear?

Old 06-06-2013, 12:02 PM
Administrator

Tradesman is a Multi-Tasking MadmanTradesman is a Multi-Tasking MadmanTradesman is a Multi-Tasking MadmanTradesman is a Multi-Tasking Madman

Believe they are working w/ EVGA mobos today, the GB tomorrow

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman
Old 06-06-2013, 12:41 PM

emissary42 is setting World Recordsemissary42 is setting World Recordsemissary42 is setting World Records

Did not really pay attention to benching with the EVGA boards today, but will tune in tomorrow for sure
Old 06-06-2013, 12:53 PM
Administrator

Tradesman is a Multi-Tasking MadmanTradesman is a Multi-Tasking MadmanTradesman is a Multi-Tasking MadmanTradesman is a Multi-Tasking Madman

Know what you mean, I'll prob take a look later this evening or in the AM and see what's been happening

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman
Old 06-06-2013, 12:57 PM
Administrator

Was pricing a rig for a customer (had suggested the 32GB Tridents, 2800/12 set) and people aren't wasting any time, the Egg has already sold out of their initial order

Tman
Old 06-06-2013, 01:01 PM

emissary42 is setting World Recordsemissary42 is setting World Recordsemissary42 is setting World Records

I feel sorry for some of the EVGA guys, really. There is still some engineers and designers doing work and being innovate, but it seems they are fighting a lost cause. On paper the Z87 Classified might look very promising, but i would not trade a Z87X-OC for it :/

(It just gets worse, if you have some really strong G.SKILL kits at hand...)

Last edited by emissary42; 06-06-2013 at 01:24 PM.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:39 PM
Administrator

Oh I agree, have seen some that look really good on paper, but haven't had one in my hands in a long time that I was happy with

Tman
Old 06-08-2013, 01:33 PM

Zydor is getting the hang of things

Seems on the face of it, there is a hassle getting into the new G.Skill Site Forums. I have had an account there for ages, but after the new site went in, all I get when trying to enter the Forums is:

================
Hello, seems like you have already registered with ASUS before, using:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (sic: my X's ..... its my full email address in reality)

In order to grant you access to the new ROG Forum, we need to optimise your ASUS account for the ROG Forum.
All you need to do is setup an User Name, so your ROG buddies know how to call you.
This process will only need to be done once.
==============

"......... only need to be done once " - add a zero rofl

I've stopped trying to access the forums for now, just to let the new site settle, but its frustrating not being able to get in, even more not being able to say I cant get in, as I need to be on the Forum to do that rofl

Anyone else had the hassle? If not, I'll scratch me head and try to figure out why the damn thing keeps yelling at me to enter details that ".... only need to be done once".

Each time I enter them all I get is spinning circular arrows, and a wait sign - one time I let it run for an hour in a separate window, still wouldn't play, was stuck in the "spinning" mode.

Likely its settling in troubles on the new site, but frustrating nonetheless
Old 06-08-2013, 03:05 PM
Administrator

Interesting, didn't even know Asus had a area dedicated to GSkill, will have to check it out (I basically never go to their forums)

Tman
Old 06-10-2013, 11:44 AM

Zydor is getting the hang of things

This is the ASUS ROG Guide for my ROG 3960x motherboard

http://rog.asus.com/46212011/rampage...verclocking-2/