Announcement

Collapse

Got a technical problem?

Please provide the following information with any new post involving a technical issue with your G.Skill peripheral. This pertinent information will allow us to effectively troubleshoot and provide the best solution.

1) Software (SW) version and firmware (FW) version
2) Did this issue occur on a new software installation or software update?
3) What is the model number of your keyboard and layout? (e.g. KM780 RGB, NA English; etc.)
4) Which Windows OS version are you using? (e.g. Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit; Windows 10 Pro 64-bit; etc.)
5) Which USB port did you plug the keyboard into? (e.g. USB3.0 in motherboard back panel, USB2.0 hub, etc.)
6) Your motherboard model number
7) Any antivirus/anti-malware software programs you have installed
8) Any other keyboard/mouse/similar device software you have installed

If you would like, you can also email this info to techsupport@gskill.com for our peripherals team to troubleshoot/replicate the issue.

Thank you!
See more
See less

G.Skill Km780 RGB issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.Skill Km780 RGB issue

i got a G.Skill Km780 RGB and a realised thart every time i try to save opening a program in gkeys like opening outlook, im unable to do it after restart the pc, its like every time i starts everything has to be configured again, im starting to hate this software...

Did you save to keyboard after making changes?

Are you using the latest firmware and software?

Comment

I save To keyboard after configure, then when i restart pc it loses the state saved it keeps colours but doesn’t save shortcuts created, the if I go to software the “save to device” it’s grayed out, then I can create another profile and it configure again and the save to device it again clickable, but every time I restart pc it goes back again to miss the shortcuts. It’s a very strange behaviour. Yes I installed last firmware and have last software installed also, but another strange thing it’s that I have last software installed but if I go to check update it says if if I want update click yes and nothing happens...

Comment

Working...
      X