Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G.Skill Riplaws KM780 RGB and software/Driver problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.Skill Riplaws KM780 RGB and software/Driver problems.

hi
    I have buy this keyboard a few month ago, G.Skill Riplaws KM780 RGB and see keyboard have last version of firmware installed. I download and install last version of software/Driver for this keyboard.
    I create profiles and Macros well with no problems and change leds colours and etc with also no problems. But if i try for export my changes after a fews seconds software crash and i need to reboot my pc for use it again. If i try for import files also software after a certain time also crash again.

I see after this import certain Macros not work and i need change macros not working in keys for default key and after need enter new macro again.
    If crashs more others times keyboard stop working and i need descobbect and connect again from usb port keyboard for he work...... Needed also restore all default setting of keyboard and do again all configurations.

Import or export are crashed all times, certain times work others not work and crash.

Any ideia for fix this?
    I have Windows 10 pro Build 1803 version.

Thank you

This software is only problems and mora problems with bugs....
    Or certain macros stop working after import settings or just one of modes stop working and i see all keys with a red colour but i have not assign any macros for all keys...

If luck have a other profile with all settings working good if not is needed restore all of this and assign again keys..
    The only way i see is unistall all software g.Skill...

I am waiting for a new release of this software or a new firmware if not i give back this keyboard for Amazon.

Comment

Working...
    X