Announcement

Collapse

Got a technical problem?

Please provide the following information with any new post involving a technical issue with your G.Skill peripheral. This pertinent information will allow us to effectively troubleshoot and provide the best solution.

1) Software (SW) version and firmware (FW) version
2) Did this issue occur on a new software installation or software update?
3) What is the model number of your keyboard and layout? (e.g. KM780 RGB, NA English; etc.)
4) Which Windows OS version are you using? (e.g. Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit; Windows 10 Pro 64-bit; etc.)
5) Which USB port did you plug the keyboard into? (e.g. USB3.0 in motherboard back panel, USB2.0 hub, etc.)
6) Your motherboard model number
7) Any antivirus/anti-malware software programs you have installed
8) Any other keyboard/mouse/similar device software you have installed

If you would like, you can also email this info to techsupport@gskill.com for our peripherals team to troubleshoot/replicate the issue.

Thank you!
See more
See less

Ripjaws KM780MX - Macros simply stop working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripjaws KM780MX - Macros simply stop working

Hello,

While playing, i simply use a macro for fast movement combining CTRL + SPACE, SPACE, SHIFT.
    After a while, completely random in time (it could be after a few minutes in the game or HOURS) and random in the frequency of the use of that macro, it just simply stops working.
    I check even on my browser address bar to see if the macro is doing anything (space in occurrence) and it doesn't.
    I don't know if the frequent alt-tab in and out of the game has any effect on the macro software .. just mentioning it.
    I also can't fix the issue until i completely log off my session and log in again or rebooting the PC, simply restarting the software doesn't fix it.

Can you help ?

Firmware version 29
    Software version 0.91
    Ripjaws KM780MX - FR Azerty layout
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64
    USB 2.0 on the back pannel
    Motherboard Asrock p67 Pro 3
    No antivirus / antimalware installed (not even windows defender, that bugger)
    Simple MS mouse plugged in the keyboard spare USB

That is quite bizarre. Try another USB port USB 2.0 and newer to see if it works better. If not, send it in for RMA replacement.

Are you an overclocker? Have screen shots of your OC results? Please post and share your OC experience!

The new G.Skill Overclocking Section!

http://www.gskill.us/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Comment

I switched to the usb 3.0 and i'm .. keeping an eye on it, dunno, i'll se how it goes.

Comment

Working...
      X