Announcement

Collapse

UNDER CONSTRUCTION: G.Skill Forum

Hello Everyone

The G.Skill Technical forum will be under construction during the month of February. There may be random down time, so we sincerely appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time. We are excited to bring you a more interactive forum to share information. For any technical assistance or issue that may require more attention, please contact us directly via other methods such as email, telephone, social media, NewEgg Chat, and more. Support is available through any avenue you can reach us.

ustech@gskillusa.com
techsupport@gskill.com

We hope for a quick and smooth transition

Thank you for your understanding

GSKILL SUPPORT
See more
See less

Installation Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation Problem

When going to install the software im getting a prompt "Do you want to completely remove the selected application and all of its components?" but when go through with it and try to run it again to install, I get the same prompt about uninstalling, it won't go through installation process. just a uninstall loop.

Same thing here.

Comment

Posting back because I finally got it fixed after another hour and a half of debugging. I used Revo Uninstaller Pro (trial) to Force Uninstall the app. I deleted the app traces from the registry as well as the stuff from the Uninstall menu. Basically the top and bottom parts of the files it found. I left all the middle stuff that didn't look related or have "gskill" in it. After that, I installed the new version and it's working. 1 stick isn't following orders, but that's standard fare with these things :P.

Comment

Did you just search gskill in the resistry? I went through it but I must have missed something. I'll try that program and see if it helps! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X