Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4xF3-12800CL9-4GBNQ @ AsRock P55 pro/USB3

Hi,

I have 4xF3-12800CL9-4GBNQ, and since I have inserted the other 2 stick I got a lot of BSOD and Memtest86+ shows errors.
    When I insert only 2 of the stick everything works fine, I have changed the sticks many times, the problems are only with all 4 sticks (8GB) inside (bluescreen and memtest).

All BIOS settings are on auto, CPU is a i5 760 and the board is a AsRock P55 Pro/USB3

It's seems to me like a timing problem, or I'm wrong?
    Can someone give me the best BIOS settings with 4 slots?

Strange is that I get the errors always at 48xxMB, and the blue screen or after 2-5min or when the PC is in idle (afk), never when I was playing for hours!!

Thanks

PS
    Sorry for my English

Could you post your BIOS settings

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

DRAM Freq 667MHz
      CPU Voltage Auto
      DRAM Voltage 1.559 (Auto)
      VTT Voltage 1.219 (Auto)
      PCH Voltage 1.079 (Auto)
      CPU PPL Voltage 1.853 (Auto)

timing
      9-9-9-24 (all auto)

tRFC 74 (auto)
      DRAM Command Rate Auto

Comment

First, set DRAM Frequency to DDR3-1600 or 800MHz

Try 1.30V for VTT Voltage.

Then save and exit, and try again.

Otherwise you can try DDR3-1333 (667MHz) and use 8-8-8-24 timings. This would be just as fast without the hassle of settings.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

I have disabled V-drop and the CPU C-state (C3 and C6) and now it seems to run stable,

any ideas why?

I cannot change to DDR3-1600 (the CPU is 1333 an i5 760), the timings i will lower later.

Comment

By disabling those the voltage is more constant to the CPU (less fluctuation), could increase CPU voltage a bit to possibly get same result

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

The PC was running with 4GB for months without a problem, I bought other 4GB and the problems were starting.

Now by changing this values (CPU values!!) everything runs very well the last week, maybe the motherboard didn't like 4 RAM modules.

The important thing is that now it seem to run.

Thanks for your information & help.

Comment

If any further problems, get back to us

Tman

Comment

Power Saving options can cause stability issues, especially for performance memory. It is always best to disable these features when operating DDR3-1600 or better memory, or stick to DDR3-1333 or lower to fully support CPU Turbo, C State, and such factory built it features.

Thank you
                  GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
                  X